Choose a hypothetical organization that uses IT in its product, services, activities, and/or operations.
Prepare a well-written APA style 2-3 pages security policy proposal includes the basic elements of a good security policy:
- Introduction describing your organization and describing its mission, products/services, technical resources, and technical strategy.
- Analysis of the organization’s relationships to its clients/customers, staff, management, and owners or other stakeholders.
- A vulnerability assessment.
- Your recommendation, including:
- Proposed remedial measures (as appropriate to the situation; these might include firewall/gateway provisions, authentication and authorization, encryption systems, intrusion detection, virus detection, incident reporting, education/training, etc.
- Proposed code of ethics or code of practice to be applied within the organization.
- Legal/compliance requirements and description of how they will be met.
- Proposed security policy statement/summary.