Best Online Penetration Testing Homework Help
Hire pen testing experts to do your penetration testing assignment for you.
How To Get Pen Testing Assignment Help
1. Provide Assignment Details
Getting help with penetration testing homework assignments is easy. You start by sharing your pen testing homework details.
2. Pay For Homework
After posting your penetration testing essay or assignment, you will be required to pay securely via PayPal.
3. Get The Work Done
After making the payments, the expert will start working on your report/essay and send the completed file on/before the deadline.
Penetration Testing Assignment Help Services
Some of the key concept we have done cyber security assignments on for students like you includes:
- Network penetration testing
- Wireless penetration testing (WLAN)
- Advanced exploit development for penetration testers
- Red team operations and threat emulation
- Blue team operations
- Firewall/gateway provisions,
- Automating information security with python
- Authentication and authorization,
- Web app penetration testing and ethical hacking
- Encryption systems,
- Intrusion detection,
- Local Area Network (LAN) penetration testing
- Virus detection,
- Incident reporting,
- Metasploit assignments
- Business penetration training
- Decision-making and risk/vulnerability analysis
- Kali Linux VM
- Python unit testing
- and many more areas.
We can help you complete an essay, homework assignment, or a dissertation in penetration testing and ethical hacking any time.
Our Pen Testers
At Computer Science Homework Helpers, we pride ourselves in hiring the best penetration testing assignment helpers. Each day, hundreds of highly qualified penetration testing experts apply to join our academic writing service, but only a few of those are recruited to join our team.
Ready to hire a penetration testing expert to write your essay or complete a complex pen testing assignment for you?
Get Pen Testing Assignment Help in 3 Steps:
1. Submit the requirements.
2. Pay for homework help.
3. We get it done and You get an A!
Penetration Testing Assignment Help Service In Numbers
Across 50+ Academic Disciplines
3-Hour Deadlines Available
24/7 Live Support
Live Pen Testing Services
Real Pen Testing Experts
Daily Pen Testing Reports
Student Satisfaction Rate
Popular Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking Topics
Privilege Escalation – Linux:
- Standard streams
- Privilege escalation by exploit
- Commercial penetration testing tools
- Password storage
- Password cracking
- Permission errors
- Flawed shell scripts
- Hiding Backdoors
- Simple Obfuscation
- Log Manipulation
- Connection Laundering
- Sniffing Traffic
- Useful Information
- Sources: websites, metadata, search engines, DNS, social engineering
- Host Discovery
- Port Scanning Techniques
- Banner Grabbing
- Trojan Horses
- Delivery Mechanisms
- Bypassing Client-Side Security
- Causes of Vulnerabilities
- Classic Buffer Overflow
- Vulnerability Tracking
- Client-Side Vulnerabilities
- Windows Enumeration
- Client-side exploits
- Local Information Gathering
- Metasploit’s Meterperter
- Password Storage
- Password Extraction
- Password Cracking Techniques
- Cached Domain Credentials
- Windows Network
- Access Tokens
- Pass the Hash